Now that the pain in my back is almost gone, my mind is free to wander — and that’s always a scary thing. Here are some cosmic thoughts (past and present) to get you going this fine Tuesday evening —
- If you ever get stuck in a time warp and wind up in another time, you can always become a bard. Think of all the lyrics to rock and roll songs you know!
- If time travel is impossible, why do I hear myself saying things I said ten years ago?
- Coca-cola is green without coloring. Ewww.
- They say it’s better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. Does that mean if I tried to read the dictionary backwards while sitting in a bathtub and singing God Bless America and I didn’t want to stop until I was done singing and the house caught on fire because my cat knocked over the candle I had burning in the other room and I had to stop reading the dictionary, was it better never to have tried that stunt in the first place?
- If infinity is infinite, and we can see no end to it, how do we know it’s even there?
- Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- It is a fact that the closer you get to the speed of light, the more time slows down. So isn’t a moot point to drive faster, when you actually arrive at your destination later?
- Why does everyone on TV eat Chinese food out of the carry out container with chopsticks? I have yet to see one actor eat Chinese on a plate with a fork! I mean…come on…
- The theory of relativity suggests that before the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago, space and time did not exist and matter was packed together in a tiny ball. Okaay…how tiny is tiny? As if it matters…
- You spend your entire life living and eating and dancing in three dimensions. But according to superstring theory, there are at least ten dimensions in the universe (M-theory actually suggests that there are 11 dimensions to spacetime; bosonic string theories suggest 26 dimensions). Try walking and talking in that! (fyi the article is amazing..you have to check it out..10 Dimensions)
- Most of us are a walking storeroom of facts — we’ve just lost the key to the storeroom door.
Have a great rest of your week!
6 thoughts on “Feeling Better = Writing Nonsense”
You rock! Thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I have included your blog in INTERESTING BLOGS or GENERAL INTEREST in FRIDAY FOSSICKING at
Thank you, Chris
Really! Eating with chopsticks out of the take-out containers is just old. Find a more interesting way to illustrate eating take out food. How ’bout a pizza once and a while!!
Ha!! You are awesome!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I wish I had time to comment, but I have to go look for the key to the storeroom door!