A positive attitude might not cure the ills of the world, but it will do a lot to soften yours. A bright and positive blog from my friend Ann.
During this U.S. Presidential primary season, I have voted for a two-day getaway to New Hampshire with my long-time friend Barbara, to end my winter vacation.
Would my readers vote to know how else I might vote?
Yesterday, I told Barbara I would also vote for:
- Acceptance instead of shame.
- Peace of mind instead of worry.
- Sleep over insomnia.
- Fruits and vegetables over sugary snacks.
- Positivity over negativity.
- Traveling light over being weighed down by things I don’t need.
- Self-care instead of self-neglect.
- Forgiveness over resentment.
- Moving on from mistakes rather than obsessing over them.
- Openness to change rather than rigidity.
- Seeking the good in others instead of expecting the bad.
- Enjoying the gifts around me instead of focusing on what’s missing.
- Gratitude over ingratitude.
- The present moment over everything else.
I also cast a few photographic votes with my iPhone yesterday (most of which are from Barbara’s beautiful coloring…
View original post 124 more words